7 SPENDING TIPS FOR XMAS AND NEW YEAR
I welcome friends and fans to this festive period. Xmas is the most celebrated festival in the world no doubt. As the period witnesses hustling and bustling of people, so businesses witness great turnaround. The excitement and the spirit usually call for celebration, socialisation and luxury.
However, looking backward after Xmas and New Year is usually accompanied with mixed reactions ( sober reflection, dissonance, regrets etc) of decisions made, exuberances enjoyed and luxuries gained. This time I will be writing more on how to avoid unnecessary spending prior to the festive period and during the period too.
* Make your buys weeks before the Xmas and New Year or buy after the festive period. Things are usually expensive in the period.
* Always make bulk purchase if you can. It’s usually cheap when you buy in bulk.
* Don’t forget to ask for discount for every purchase. There are different types of them ranging from cash discount to bulk discount.
* Buy clearance sales, promotional sales, bonanza sales etc. Though they may be cheap, they are durable.
* Spend wisely on quality products. They outlast far more than cheap but inferior products.
* Avoid Xmas Rush. Xmas rush are new arrivals, vogue and glittering things. Though beautiful, they don’t worth their price.
* Above all, make a good priority of of your need. Be diligent with your list. If not, you spend unwisely. You’ll still need to come back to your list.
Good Luck and Happy Festival!
Follow me @ http://www.hubzs.blogspot.com for more and;
Watch Out! for
101 LUCRATIVE SMALL BUSINESS OPPORTUNITIES FOR 2012
coming up on 27th December, 2012 @