his mind; he
in I was an
“How strange is the lot of us mortals! Each of us is here for a brief sojourn; for what purpose he knows not, though he sometimes thinks he senses it. But without deeper reflection one knows from daily life that one exists for other people — first of all for those upon whose smiles and well-being our own happiness is wholly dependent, and then for the many, unknown to us, to whose destinies we are bound by the ties of sympathy. A hundred times every day I remind myself that my inner and outer life are based on the labors of other men, living and dead, and that I must exert myself in order to give in the same measure as I have received and am still receiving…”
7 SPENDING TIPS FOR XMAS AND NEW YEAR
I welcome friends and fans to this festive period. Xmas is the most celebrated festival in the world no doubt. As the period witnesses hustling and bustling of people, so businesses witness great turnaround. The excitement and the spirit usually call for celebration, socialisation and luxury.
However, looking backward after Xmas and New Year is usually accompanied with mixed reactions ( sober reflection, dissonance, regrets etc) of decisions made, exuberances enjoyed and luxuries gained. This time I will be writing more on how to avoid unnecessary spending prior to the festive period and during the period too.
* Make your buys weeks before the Xmas and New Year or buy after the festive period. Things are usually expensive in the period.
* Always make bulk purchase if you can. It’s usually cheap when you buy in bulk.
* Don’t forget to ask for discount for every purchase. There are different types of them ranging from cash discount to bulk discount.
* Buy clearance sales, promotional sales, bonanza sales etc. Though they may be cheap, they are durable.
* Spend wisely on quality products. They outlast far more than cheap but inferior products.
* Avoid Xmas Rush. Xmas rush are new arrivals, vogue and glittering things. Though beautiful, they don’t worth their price.
* Above all, make a good priority of of your need. Be diligent with your list. If not, you spend unwisely. You’ll still need to come back to your list.
Good Luck and Happy Festival!
Follow me @ http://www.hubzs.blogspot.com for more and;
Watch Out! for
101 LUCRATIVE SMALL BUSINESS OPPORTUNITIES FOR 2012
coming up on 27th December, 2012 @
I was overwhelmed while studying some days ago to learn that there are some Incredible Collective
Names for groups of some beings. In this write-up, I’ll put up some collective names that moved me. I believe you will be surprised and educated as I was.
* A group of unicorns is
called a blessing.
* A group of kangaroos is
called a mob.
* A group of whales is
called a pod.
* A group of geese is
called a gaggle.
* A group of owls is
* A group of ravens is
called a murder.
* A group of bears is
called a sleuth.
* 12 or more cows is
called a flink.
* A baby oyster is called
* A group of actors is called a company.
* A group of Acrobats or artistes is called a troupe.
* A group of angels is called a host.
* A group of caterpillars is called an army.
* A group of eagles is called a convocation.
* A group of foxes is called a skulk.
* A group of goldflinch is called a charm.
* A group of larks is called a exaltation.
* A group of nightingales is called a watch.
* A group of ravens is called a unkindness.
* A group of rhinoceroses is called a crashes.
* A group of actors is called a company.
Please leave your comment if you find this educating.
In this series I will be posting at least two hidden facts that you may not know. Though I know little about this life, I have moved out of my discipline and learnt a lot which I am bent to share with the world. This, I will be doing for the rest of this year, 2011. When we enter January 2012, I would have sorted out some issues which would enable me move to the next level. Then I will publish over 200 businesses you can start with little capital in the year 2012. Watch out. Follow me on this blog, do not forget to leave your contribution and comments.
Good! I’ll not be done if I do not apologise to my followers on this blog. I know you expected much over the past months. No P. I’m here like a torrent. Stay guide. However, taste the ‘pudding’:
* An iguana
can stay under
water for 28
* Pi has
billionth digit in
Pi is 9.
* The first
of Pi are: